March

This is a great way to look at the effects of peer pressure on good people. In my opinion this is one of Kendrick most underrated works.

simple just punchlines that inspire (read at your own risk)

Sometimes I forgot how old this classic is, but it goes to show how lyrics never get old, and how you’ll always take new concepts away, and perhaps learn something new each and every listen.

AprilĀ 

Each one of J. Cole’s song’s are an anecdote, he never overdoes it he’s not repetitive, he is not over the top, he is a legend

Vin Jay a once unknown artist shines light on one of the most controversial topics in hip hop at the moment

Fireeeeee, simply fire!! Kendrick and Cole bring two very different styles, both unique and similar at the same time. Kendrick wins in the rhyme scheme, but Cole brings out some fire vocals. In my opinion these two are the Biggie and PAC of our generation (except they ain’t beefing).

May

This masterpiece by Joyner is a great tongue twister and is packed with great similes and unique bars and his flow….. enough said just listen!!

A perfect blend of vocals and lyrics (common misconception auto tune means mumbling) WRONG.